Unprecedented Level of Opportunity for Plumbing and HVAC Contractors
Excitement is building for PHCCCONNECT2022, Oct. 5-7 at The Westin Charlotte & Charlotte Convention Center. This is an ideal time for our plumbing, heating and cooling family to collaborate for unprecedented opportunities, including the more than 20 targeted educational sessions, a hands-on experience at the Product and Technology Showcase, and special events for connecting and recharging in the “Queen City.”
Top educational programming has been created exclusively for plumbing and HVAC professionals in in the industry. Contractors requested topics that span business development, technology, marketing, legislative and regulatory issues, inventory control, pension plans, and safety. This year’s much-anticipated keynote presenters, Our Construction Company, also own a professional stock car racing team that competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. They’ll share the value of constructive collaboration in both arenas.
CONNECT also will showcase an industry panel who will address today’s top issues, including supply chain disruptions, inflation and worker shortages. The discussion among leading manufacturers will be moderated by Mechanical Hub’s John Mesenbrink.
New this year, PHCCCONNECT includes a one-day Rising Leaders Summit to motivate and prepare the next generation. Bring the up-and-coming “rock stars” at your company for this special opportunity – plus access to the Product & Technology Showcase and the Closing Event – for only $250/person!
Among other conference highlights:
- A walking tour of Charlotte Pipe and Foundry, where attendees can observe the behind-the-scenes steps involved to produce top-quality cast iron pipe and fittings.
- Tons of networking opportunities – including a Funny Bus Tour sponsored by the PHCC National Auxiliary – within our host city of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The chance to see 28 plumbing and HVAC apprentices compete on the national stage at our PHCC Educational Foundation’s National Apprentice Contests.
- The opportunity to explore emerging markets and meet one-on-one with more than 100 exhibitors at the Product & Technology Showcase.
- A PHCC Political Action Committee Event to celebrate PHCC’s advocacy achievements and learn more about how PHCC represents contractors’ needs on Capitol Hill.
- An exciting finish to the conference with a closing event at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, where PHCC also will install its 2022-2023 leadership.
A special tribute also will be given to the PHCC Educational Foundation, which is celebrating its 35th Anniversary. The Foundation began its legendary journey by providing technicians with educational programming and has transformed plumbers and HVACR tradespeople through the years with training, scholarships and national contests.
To register for PHCCCONNECT2022, visit phccweb.org/connect.
PHCC—National Association, formed in 1883, provides legislative advocacy, education and training to more than 3,500 plumbing and HVACR businesses and 65,000 technicians. Members of PHCC have access to a wide variety of services designed to increase their professionalism, grow their business and improve profitability. For more information about PHCC, visit phccweb.org.
Last modified: September 7, 2022