The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) will host its first virtual Education and Business Conference, Nov. 30-Dec. 4, featuring 12 unique educational seminars, association reports, and (for members in good standing) the opportunity to vote in Board of Director elections — all available from anywhere with an Internet connection.
“Please join us from your home office, living room, back yard or open-air public space for all of the features and functions of an IAPMO conference we can provide remotely,” said IAPMO President David Straub. “Over five days, we’ll bring you updates on all things IAPMO, an incredible slate of educational webinars, and a business session culminating in the election and installment of new directors and officers.”
Educational seminars cover a wide range of subjects, all offering CEUs:
- Understanding High and Low Hazard Cross-Connections
- GeoMicroDistricts: The Next Evolution in Ground Source Heat Pump Technology
- 2021 UPC Code Changes
- Introduction to UL 1738 Certified Flue Gas Venting
- Codes, Standards and Listings: New A2L Refrigerants
- The Water Demand Calculator and the Future of Plumbing System Sizing
- Rehabilitation of Industrial Building Drains Using Trenchless Methods
- Water Heaters Used as Disinfectors and Temperature Controllers
- 2021 UMC Code Changes
- 2021 UPC/UMC Gas Pipe
- 2021 UPC DWV Appendix C
- 2021 UPC Water Systems Products and Standards
During Friday’s in-person and virtual online business session, IAPMO CEO GP Russ Chaney will deliver his final “State of IAPMO” CEO report as he brings to a close 25 years at the association’s helm. Chaney will retire at the year’s end; COO David Viola has been named as Chaney’s successor.
The $150 full-week registration fee covers online access to the complete weeklong program. (A $40 keynote/business session only registration, including voting privileges for members in good standing, is available in addition to other single- and multi-day options.)
For more information and/or to register, please direct your web browser to https://conference.iapmo.org/ or contact Travel and Events at (909) 472-4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: October 16, 2020