IAPMO EGS, The IAPMO Group’s testing and certification division for electrical products, is pleased to announce a scope expansion as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to the following additional standards:
- UL 73, Standard for Safety Motor-Operated Appliances
- UL 197, Standard for Commercial Electric Cooking Appliances
- UL 399, Standard for Drinking Water Coolers
- UL 676, Standard for Underwater Luminaires and Submersible Junction Boxes
- UL 763, Standard for Commercial Safety for Motor-Operated Commercial Food Preparing Machines
- UL 962, Standard for Household and Commercial Furnishings
“IAPMO EGS is excited to be able to offer clients our highly professional and trusted testing services to these additional standards,” said Tony Zhou, IAPMO EGS vice president – Engineering.
NRTLs are private sector organizations that are recognized by OSHA to perform testing and certification of workplace products to applicable safety standards. Each NRTL has a scope of test standards for which it is recognized, and each NRTL uses its own unique registered certification mark(s) to designate product conformance. The revised scope for IAPMO EGS’s NRTL recognition is located at https://www.osha.gov/nationally-recognized-testing-laboratory-program/iapmo.
IAPMO EGS is a trusted name for independent testing and listing for the commercial and consumer appliances industry. IAPMO EGS is committed to providing quality testing and listing services at competitive rates in a timely manner. Its knowledgeable staff works with manufacturers to ensure that each testing and listing project is handled efficiently, helping get the product to market faster. For more information, contact Tony Zhou at (909) 230-5536 or email@example.com, or direct your web browser to www.iapmoegs.org.
Last modified: April 22, 2021